|The Future Roleplay| *Refunds Open*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Future Roleplay Is Refunding Players that come!! Remember Its Just Limited!! Team Speak :69.10.58.115:9987|Server IP:173.234.163.195:7777

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New Strike System
Charlie Murphy- Gang Application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:21 pm by francis

» Los Varrios Aztecas GANG App.
Charlie Murphy- Gang Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:32 pm by francis

» Charlie Murphy- Gang Application
Charlie Murphy- Gang Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 9:01 pm by Charlie Murphy

» LSPD Application Format
Charlie Murphy- Gang Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:26 pm by Admin

» Family Application Form
Charlie Murphy- Gang Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:38 pm by Admin

» LSPD Training Steps
Charlie Murphy- Gang Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:57 am by Admin

» Writing a PERFECT Application
Charlie Murphy- Gang Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:55 am by Admin

» Offical Handbook
Charlie Murphy- Gang Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:53 am by Admin

» Government| MUST READ|
Charlie Murphy- Gang Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:28 am by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Charlie Murphy- Gang Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charlie Murphy

Charlie Murphy- Gang Application Empty
PostSubject: Charlie Murphy- Gang Application   Charlie Murphy- Gang Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:59 pm

Gang Name: West Side Ballas

Gang Leader:Charlie_Murphy

Co-leaders (maximum of 2, optional): Rick_James

Background story of the gang (minimum of 1,500 words):
Born in the streets, fights, drugs, guns, gangs all around me. Las Angelas was a hard city to grow up in. Our father bailed on us when we where about eight. We grew up with our mother and we didn't treat her very well. We lived in a two room apartment for a while until our mother lost her job. We began to live on the streets, sharing was hard when you hardly had any food. My mother then got a new boyfriend who had some money. We lived pretty well until we moved to New York after our mother got a new job. I didn't want to move, knowing most of the people that lived around me, but new job, more money, better living, so we had no choice. Me and my older brother who was the only person I could look up to, now troubled by all the moving, but we stuck with it. I could tell my my brother's eyes that he didn't want to move either. As we got there, we moved into yet another apartment. This only had one room which our mother had and we slept in the living room area. We shot some hoops because that was the only thing that we really had there to do. We made some new friends. We lived there for at least four years, then one day our friends asked us to come to the court around twelve o'clock. As we approached, two people that we had never seen before came up to us, greeting us with a sentence. “Do you have the shit?” We said no and there immediate reaction was grabbing our shirts. We quickly answered that our friends told us to meet them here. They took us onto the court and we waited for our other friends, I looked at these two guys, wondering what was happening. We sat there for at least an hour before we noticed a car coming. Then out of no where, four police squad cars rushed from both sides. Me and Reese hit the floor the other two pulled out two Colt45's and began to shoot. They shot one police officer, but his vest protected him most of the way. The Gangster's where killed right in front of us which changed our way of looking at life. They brought us in and after abusing us to get us to talk, we had nothing to say. Still shocked by two people, dieing in front of our eyes. We where put in a small jail cell and me and Reese could tell that they where trying to antagonize us. We still couldn't speak. Our mother came in and got us out. We where so scared that she would be pissed. We began to talk and that's when we moved. We where headed to Orlando where some of the biggest crimes happen. We where a bit glad that we where leaving but just the thought of changing our life again. We packed up and moved. Our mother got a job as a gas station register which wasn't that hard. We stayed in a small apartment which wasn't that hard. I was about sixteen and Reese was at least seventeen. We began to learn more about gangster's as we watched the streets day and night. One day, a man came up to Reese and dropped a bag of Crack onto the street. Reese picked it up and placed it into his pocket. My eyes got bigger as I watched him do this. He came up to me and told me to swear that I wouldn't tell anyone, and so I promised. It became more and more like this. I tried to stop him, but he always persuaded me. After a while, I became his holder. I would carry the drugs and he would sell them. This made us a lot of money until the strangest thing happened. Reese wanted to buy a gun. He said that a Colt45 would be nice because of customers are shady people. We went to a gun store, but they kicked us out as we walked in. Some guy watched us as we got kicked out and slipped us a note. I picked it up and it said “Go to the alley behind the 24-7 near by”. We walked down there and we saw two people with a truck. We slowly began to walk down the alley. The guy eyed us and came up to us. “I heard that you where lookin' for some guns?” Out of nervousness, I answered yes. He took off his tarp that covered his truck and showed us some guns. We saw an Ak-47, Colt45, and some other guns in the back. We traded some crack for two Colt45's and we left. We began to sell more and more crack, making more and more money. We became all about the money until we had to kill someone. We where outside of a Walmart that was pretty beat up. He came up to us and wanted to buy some crack. We handed him the crack and then we waited for the money. He began to pull something out of his jacket and so did we. He pulled out a small revolver as we both took out our Colt45's. He began to shoot as we took cover behind a small wall. We blank shot until we heard a scream. I slowly looked over the wall and I saw that he was shot. His gun slid far to the side so we ran out there. We called 911, but it was too late. We couldn't wait for the police to arrive so we ran. We took our crack back and his gun and left the scene. Our mother found out about what we where doing and we where kicked out. Me and Reese moved to Los Santos where we found a nice place with our drug money. Now we sell weapons and drugs to those in need. My short saying “Although growing up in the street's was hard, we found a way to communicate with the things around us and make it to where we are now. Much love.”

Do you have at least $500,000 in your bank:No

Unique rank list:
Rank 6:O.G.
Rank 5:Gangster
Rank 4:Addict
Rank 3:Thug
Rank 2:Bouncer
Rank 1:Dealer

Starting members:
1.)Rick_James

Skins:
Rank 6 skin:176
Rank 5 skin:104
Rank 4 skin:102
Rank 3 skin:102
Rank 2 skin:103
Rank 1 skin:103
Girl skin (optional):

Cars:Sultan

HQ:Glen Park

Donated for Gang Slot Priority?:No

Level of the leader:1
Past gang/family experience:Owned 2 gangs before. (West Side Crips)
Why you should be given a gang:There isn't that many gang and i think i can show how i can rp through it better with the more opportunities that i could have.
Have you fully read the rules and regulations of gangs?:Yes i have.

Level of your R5 (At least one):1
Past gang/family experience:He was in my gang.
Why your gang application should be accepted::He knows how to rp very well just like me.
Have you fully read the rules and regulations of gangs?:He has.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Murphy

Charlie Murphy- Gang Application Empty
PostSubject: Reese Ray   Charlie Murphy- Gang Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 9:01 pm

I made this before Reese Ray was an admin, me and him where going to try to own a gang, then he became an admin so the Rick James is the alternative name for him.
Back to top Go down

Charlie Murphy- Gang Application
Page 1 of 1